Australia's Independent Business Telephone Systems Resource
For advice on purchasing or replacing a business phone system call us now
1300 727 929
Get informed, fast!
There is a lot of information on our website,
All businesses require telecommunications in some form or another to operate. An effective telecommunications strategy can:
- give your company a competitive advantage,
- improve productivity,
- and reduce overall costs.
Such a strategy needs to include and embrace all aspects of telecommunications including telephone systems hardware, carrier services such as PSTN, ISDN and data services as well as mobile services. However, telecommunications technology is advancing at such a rate that it is difficult for companies to separate the technology hype from the real, concrete business benefits - which are critical to implementing the best telecommunications strategy.
Telephone-Systems is a non aligned website that aims to assist Australian businesses to develop the telecommunications strategy that is right for them by providing information on business phone systems and network services in an easy to understand format.
Our website also provides
- Information on how to best buy telephone system and carrier services;
- A listing of all Australian phone systems manufacturers and distributors including their latest product offerings;
- Details on all carriers and the services they provide;
- A comprehensive geographic listing of phone system dealers and network resellers;
- A list of all companies that comply with the Accredited Sales Professional Code of Conduct
- And a range of topical telecommunications articles and general telecommunications related services to help your business
www.Telephone-Systems.com.au strives to be your best source of information regarding the world of Telecommunications.
We can present you with information about Telephone Systems from leading world class business phone system Manufacturers such as NEC, Panasonic, Toshiba, Aristel, Lg Aria, Alcatel, Samsung telephone system, Mitel, Hybrex, Avaya, Ericsson and Samsung.
We provide a wide range of information on Key Telephone tems, PBX and PABX Telephone Systems. The convergence of Voice and data has created an opportunity for Voice over the Internet (commonly referred to as VoIP). Providers such as Cisco, Avaya, Alcatel and Samsung have a wide range of products that could benefit your business.
Analyse Your Telecommunication Services
A business phone System can integrate with advanced features such as Voicemail and Unified Messaging Services, Computer Telephony Integration, CTI and Manufacturers such as M2 Message Mate, Samsung CTI.
Voice over DSL Services from Carriers such as PowerTel with their Access Advantage products would connect to your Office phone System and provide cost savings and reliable service for your Voice Calls.
ISDN services from Network Carriers such as Telstra, Multi Link Services from Optus and Powertel ISDN product will allow features such as Direct Indial to individual phone Extensions of your Office Telephone System. Door phones, Paging Systems, Call Accounting Systems such as the Pabxsoft and Cytrak Products, connect to phone System. Suppliers of Data cabling and Voice cabling , patch panels and rack, such as Middy's Electrical, Lawrence and Hansen, Stronglink, Clipsal .
A Telephone System can provide Call Center Applications for Automatic Call Distribution and Uniform Call Distribution to enable smooth handling of incoming and outgoing Telephone Calls.
***Please note***: www.telephone-systems.com.au , is not an authorized reseller, agent or a representative of any of the companies listed or described in this website. Our aim is to provide an overall view of the marketplace in a fair an unbiased manner. All other company names , product names and logos and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
* Voice or fixed-wire services — covers your local, long distance calls, Calls to Mobile Phones, VODSL, VOIP , Line Rentals ,ISDN Phone lines ,PSTN Phone Lines.
* Mobile services — for mobile phones which now cover both voice and data, 3G Services, hardware, plan options, coverage issues.
* Data services — Wireless Data Services, Fixed Wireless services, Voiceover DSL (VODSL), VOIP, Voice over Internet, your Internet services and data connections between branches.
Click on the Map to begin your search to find a phone dealer in your area
Australian Communication and Telephone System Awards