Who are they?
Vonex is an Australian owned Telecommunications company that began its story in 2009, as the shift from traditional Phone Systems to Voice over Internet (VoIP) PBX’s began to build momentum, focusing on building a Hosted PBX that was feature-rich, reliable and scalable to suit businesses of all sizes. The Hosted PBX is the jewel in the Vonex crown, however over their life the product sweep has been broadened to include traditional phone lines, data and mobile services. Today, thanks to a sweeping product range and good quality customer service, Vonex is credited as one of the fastest growing companies in the telecommunications industry. In 2014, Vonex were acknowledged as the #1 fastest growing company in the ‘CRN Fast50’ list as well as the winner ‘Deloitte Technology Fast500Asia Pacific’ Region.
What services do Vonex offer?
Vonex provide a secure Hosted PBX Phone System, residiential and business internet and data services, residential and business phone line services.
What is a Vonex Hosted PBX?
A Hosted PBX is the modern day Telephone System that uses the internet to provide small- medium businesses with the security and feature-set that was traditionally only affordable for large enterprises. By using Vonex’s existing infrastructure, businesses no longer have to invest in their own IT network in order to reap the benefits of a Hosted PBX.
Benefits of a Hosted PBX include
* Lower cost of ownership: You do not need to purchase a traditional Phone System. A Hosted PBX is operates and maintained by your provider.
* On-going cost savings on voice services: Eliminate monthly phone line rental
* Super low rates for calls.
* Work from anywhere: Hosted PBX’s are full of mobility features, so you can work from home, a hotel room or from your cell phone while still being connected to the Phone System in the office.
* Call Recording, Auto Attendant (IVR), Mobile Pairing, Conference Room, Voicemail – Email are just some of the features included that are traditionally costly to implement.