NEC UNIVEREGE SV9100 Telephone System
The NEC Univerge SV9100 Business Phone System has just been released in Australia. NEC's SV9100 is a smart communication system that was specifically designed for small and medium businesses(SMBs). Its powerful communication function and scalability is the answer to many challenges and problems that a growing businesses often face.
NEC SV9100 Front View
The Two Variants
The SV9100 comes in two variations to meet the needs of the small businesses as well as multi-site business with thousands of employees.
SV9100S - Designed for small businesses that requires all standard functions of a new telephone systems. With this, businesses can keep their investment up to date and move to a much more capable business platform.
SV9100E - A highly scalable design that is able to cater for all sizes of businesses. Its IP communication features and the benefits that comes with it provide great agility in business development.
The SV9100 range are Scalable, IP and Unified Communications enabled and highly reliable.
The NEC SV9100 series has been designed with a simplified licence structure, Broad range of Unified Communications and Contact Centre Solutions, Multi line SIP Client Configuration with Multi-Carrier Support.
To accompany the new NEC SV9100 Series a new range DT400/800 of handsets to cover both Digital and IP Configurations, along with an innovative new generation Android desk phone, the UT880. On the outside the phones have taken on some minor aesthetic changes making them more appealing but are still based on their existing good looks.
A List of System Features:
- Future-proof Unified Communications solution for the multi-gen workforce
- Embedded unified communications client with directory, presence and IM
- A seamless mix of IP and traditional phone services
- Broad range of mobility applications / devices
- Embedded video and audio conferencing
- A fully integrated Unified Messaging solution
- Comprehensive contact centre suite
- Simplified user licensing with a low TCO
- Wide range of end-points
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks
- Safeguards your investment
- Delivers on NEC’s green initiatives
- A rack mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware
- The capability to mesh up to 50 systems into a single image communication platform
- System capacity up to 1,296 ports