LG-Ericsson’s iPECS is a dynamic pure IP communication system designed to deliver easy to use voice features and productivity enhancing business applications over your LAN, WAN and the Internet.
By employing IP at its core to route calls and manage communications, the iPECS delivers unsurpassed reliability and functionality whether operating as a stand alone system or integrated into your data network.
Extending the boundary of your office
The iPECS extends the communications reach of your organisation to a new playing field. By utilising the latest in voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) technology, telephone extensions can be placed at any remote location where there is a broadband Internet connection. It provides a fully featured handset into locations such as remote offices, home offices, teleworkers and for the business traveller, a softphone on their laptop provides them with an office extension where ever they have access to a broadband connection or WiFi hotspot.
As easy to use as the traditional LG-Ericsson's Aria PBX
The features and easy to use handsets on LG-Ericsson’s traditional TDM systems have made them the popular choice with over 60,000 systems sold in Australia. The design and features of these handsets have been incorporated into the iPECS making it one of the most user friendly IP PBX systems available.
- Modular platform and distributed architecture
- IP DECT and WiFi mobility options
- Powerful remote access solutions
- IP based applications to improve workforce productivity
- Range of IP terminals, from basic to multi-media
- Native IP technology: single voice and data infrastructure
- Full range of sophisticated easy-to-use features
- Centralised system administration and management
- Advanced solutions for single and multi-site organisations.
For more information call us now on
1300 727 929