Telstra Inbound Services
Telstra offer 13, 1300 and 1800 services as well as international inbound services. They are branded as follows:
- Priority One3
- Priority 1300
- Freecall One8
- International Freecall®
Telstra Priority One3 is an inbound call management product, providing an easy-to-remember six-digit number your customers can call from most fixed phones within Australia for a low untimed charge per call. You can route calls to different call centres or locations based on call origin, time or day, and divert overflow calls to alternative locations during busy periods.
- Increase customers' brand recognition with a simple six-digit number you can promote nationally
- Maximise customer service with a choice of call delivery options
- Extend business hours by sending calls to branches in different time zones or with different trading hours
- Help to ensure you don't miss calls when you're busy by directing them to another location
- Respond to changing call demands by dynamically controlling the network from your premises
- Add Telstra Analyser® Online and Telstra Network IVR to really capitalise on the benefits of your Priority One3 number
Telstra Priority 1300 is a ten-digit number for customers to call you Australia wide for a low, untimed charge per call from most fixed phones in Australia. You can route calls to different call centres or locations based on the call origin, time or day and divert overflow calls to alternative locations during busy periods.
Telstra Telstra TFreecall1800 allows callers to ring you free of charge from most fixed phones in Australia. You can route calls to different call centres or locations based on the call origin, time or day, and divert overflow calls to alternative locations during busy periods.
- Give your business an edge over the competition, enhance your professional image and motivate customers to call you by offering a free call.
- Maximise customer response by including a Telstra Freecall1800 number in your advertising, company signage and letterhead.
- Extend your business hours by sending calls to branches in different time zones.
- Keep the same number even if you move office.
Telstra Freecall One8 is Telstra's latest inbound offering, allowing customers to call you free from most places in the country on an easy-to-remember seven-digit number. You can route calls to different call centres or locations based on the call origin, time or day, and divert overflow calls to alternative locations during busy periods.
Telstra International FreecallÂ® is a reverse-charge service enabling overseas callers to contact your business in Australia, free of charge.
- Free calls for customers and staff around the world, so your business can expand overseas without the costs of setting up local offices in new markets
- Customised call-management features such as speed and extension dialling and call diversion so you can maximise your call handling capabilities in Australia
- Detailed and itemised monthly billing, allowing you to track the costs of your service
- Telstra Analyser®, an optional reporting tool that gives you information on calls presented, answered and lost, transforming call records into valuable planning and marketing tools
- International Freecall Global 800, an additional service, allows you to promote one phone number around the world, further expanding your communication capacity
People are much more likely to remember words than numbers for example, which is more memorable: 1300 546 475 or 1300KINGSLEYS? With Telstra PhoneWords, customers simply dial 1300, 1800 or 13 and the name of your industry, category, product or business, using the letters on their telephone keypads.
If you spend advertising dollars to generate phone calls, outshine your competition by making your business name your contact number.
Telstra Analyser Online is a web-based tool specifically designed for Telstra's Priority®One3, Freecall®1800, Priority®1300, Securidial®, InfoCall®, International Freecal®, Global 800 and IVR/Speech services.
Telstra Analyser Online enables you to create reports and graphs based on your call traffic data. It provides information on the origin of incoming calls, call termination points and call handling times. It simplifies the process of sorting large volumes of complex data.
Telstra IN-Control is a service management tool for Telstra's Inbound services. With Telstra IN-Control, you can access, update and modify the configuration of your Telstra Inbound services, including Priority® One3, Priority® 1300, Freecall® 1800 and Freecall® One8, in near real-time, without needing to call Telstra for assistance.
- Access and manage all your Telstra Inbound services in a secure environment using a modem and a Dial Connect number dedicated to IN-Control access
- Use configuration management features such as destination management, including setting of answer points, overflows and splaying, time-dependent routing, for example by time of day, day of the week, or statutory holidays, designating where you would like to receive the calls from and schedule activation of alternative call routing configurations