Hybrex G1E System and DK6 Handset
Features of Hybrex G1E System and DK6 Handset:
- Auto Telecom is proud to announce the release of the new G1E system.
- The G1E system basic configuration is :
4 PSTN lines, 8 Digital ports and 4 Analogue ports.
- The Analogue ports provide Caller ID to extensions and Message Wait signals.
- Standard on board is PSTN Caller ID, 4 Port Auto Attendant, 2 Minute MOH recording, and RGU.
- The G1E can support a maximum of 28 stations in various configurations. These maximum configurations are:
24 Digital extensions with 4 Analogue, or 20 Analogue with 8 Digital.
- The system supports 8 standard trunk lines or 6 VOIP Trunks or 12 ISDN trunks. Trunks can be mixed
- Special features of the G1E include :
- Onboard 4 channel Auto Attendant.
- Caller ID for all trunks.
- User Recordable 2 minute MOH message for built in advertising.
- Optional is a 256Mb Voice mail card which gives 16 hours of mailbox time which can be shared between users to suit different applications. This Voice Mail unit also increases the Auto Attendant to 6 channels.
- The G1E has been designed with the DK6 as its primary phone but it also supports all the existing Hybrex range of digital phones if required without any special programming needed.
- Future developments for the G1E include an IP extension card which is being developed for G1E and GDS. VOIP trunk cards with higher capacity and the VMU4 are also being developed for G1E and GDS which will give high level Voice Mail features and Unified Messaging.
New DK6 Handset
Two new models available: DK6-21 executive and DK6-33 economy.
The colour is Charcoal, with a silver finish on the faceplate.
DK6-21 Model shown.