The DK6-31 model bears all the design and functional aspects of the DK6 model in a version suited to situations where there are fewer DSS keys required. The retention of the large character two line LCD display on this model preserves the ability for the user to view relevant status and system messages such as Caller ID etc. The DSS keys are lit by bi-colour LEDs; handsfree operation and a headset port are available; message lamp and adjustability of volumes and ringtone are integrated; in fact all the normal features of the DK6 series are embodied in this model. As with other Hybrex digital series single pair wiring only is required.
Hybrex DK6 31 Handset Features:
- The DK6-31 is the mid-range model.
- Body colour is charcoal; faceplate finish is silver.
- 18 programmable DSS keys all lit by bi-colour LEDs
- Handsfree capable.
- Headset port.
- Adjustable stand - two positions.
- Wall mountable.
- Melody ring tones on GDS
- Modulated dial tone on GDS - to match the Australian network.
- Designed for the G1E, and GDS systems, the DK6 also works on the G2 but with reduced functionality.